Jessica Rae Baldwin's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (2) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry wella"

Jessica Rae Baldwin replied Jan 13, 2013 to lifting color with color ?!?! HELP!!

39 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Beth Minardi

"Do you just wells? You could try double blonde fusion redken with a 10n and and 9ng…"

Jessica Rae Baldwin replied Jan 13, 2013 to lifting color with color ?!?! HELP!!

39 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Beth Minardi

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Genius shape ... by @styled_by_maren #btcstyled_by_maren ・・・ One more of this textured bob amazingness....the chicks pretty bad ass too @jennymayjensen πŸ€£β€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ» β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ #balayage #bestbalayage #blondebalayage #goldenbalayage #hairpainting #handpainted #hairlove #hairstylistsofinsta #hairinspo #behindthechair #balayagehighlights #balayagedandpainted #balaygedhair #hair #beauty #ilovehair #hairgoals

behindthechair_com

β™ͺ"She's a Cosmic Girl" β™«β™ͺ- #jamiroquai πŸ˜‰ ... by @gabbi.kay (Gabbi, any relation to J-kay from #jamiroquai??? πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†) #btcgabbikay #behindthechair ・・・ I love that I can use @joicointensity to get great multidimensional looks without having to use foils or papers. This was a touch up over previous color (no bleach used today) and I can’t believe the intensity and isolation of the different colors! #joico #joicointensity #purplehair #cosmicpurple #galaxyhair #cosmichair #silverhair #silverbalayage #fashionhair #funhair #purple #silver #tophair #behindthechair #joico #joicoeurope @joico @joicoeurope #btcjoicointensity

behindthechair_com

* Waking up and realizing it's the beginning of the "Hairstylists' weekend" like ... 🌞🌞🌞 ・・・ πŸŽ₯ Credits by: @lightalignment πŸƒ #inspiration #instagood #Baby #Babiesgolas #Cutebaby #Childhood #behindthechair

behindthechair_com

Teehee! Have a great Saturday night! #behindthechair #brains #rock

Β© 2018   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service