Katie Siepierski's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Not really, that would be increasing circulation to the scalp, which could make the…"

Katie Siepierski replied Mar 29, 2014 to clarifying before a color do it or ditch it?!?!?!

11 Oct 17
Reply by lseedd keaale

"Dear client. Please understand that I am a beautician, not a magician. If you have…"

Katie Siepierski replied Mar 29, 2014 to "Dear Client"

7 Aug 4
Reply by samy

"The best thing to do is just document all of your formulas, their existing, previous…"

Katie Siepierski replied Mar 28, 2014 to matrix color. please help

4 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Katie Siepierski

"Generally, I hate this. BUT, there are some people out there who aren't licensed tha…"

Katie Siepierski replied Mar 28, 2014 to kitchen hair!!!

2 Mar 28, 2014

"Definitely, definitely, definitely Matrix Light Master. For example, I have very fin…"

Katie Siepierski replied Mar 28, 2014 to Most gentle product to get a damage free high-lift blonde ??

1 Mar 28, 2014

"I would lighten to al allover pale yellow, and it looks like diluted Special Effects…"

Katie Siepierski replied Mar 28, 2014 to Can Someone...Anyone tell me the Technique Behind this Color???

4 Mar 28, 2014

"I would definitely recommend Wella Blondor Crème Bleach and Matrix Light Master. Wit…"

Katie Siepierski replied Mar 28, 2014 to Best lighteners

3 Mar 28, 2014

"You don't have to do foils, just foil out the part that are already highlighted. I w…"

Katie Siepierski replied Mar 28, 2014 to Need Help with Color!

2 16 hours ago
Reply by riya misra

"I would call the dye manufacturer and ask them about their temperature instructions,…"

Katie Siepierski replied Mar 28, 2014 to Hair color that get frozen !

1 Mar 28, 2014

"Matrix!"

Katie Siepierski replied Mar 28, 2014 to New Color Line suggestion please!

12 Mar 28, 2014

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

💙 .... CLICK our LINK in bio for a blue metallic HOW-TO from @euforainternational #eufora #euforastrong #euforahaircare #btceufora #behindthechair . . . . #bluehair #turquoisehair #hair #waves #vibrant #vibranthair

behindthechair_com

* The More You Know 🌈🌈🌈 ... #Repost @chelscaruso @chrisappleton1 #behindthechair ・・・ LADIES 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 read this over and over until you’re saying it in your sleep! 13 HOURS, multiple days.. OH AND $1300 later just for her ROOTS. We as stylists, are not making this up. Time and money, time and money. If you’d like to spend the ENTIRE day or maybe even your week with me, and pay for my entire day/s of work then let’s do it! Until then.. do us both a favor and get a wig 💋#hairstylist #hairsalon #hairdresser #salonsuites #salonlife #thestyliststruggleisreal

behindthechair_com

* Antique Rose ... by @mirellamanelli #btcmirellamanelli CLICK our LINK in bio for 2 styling HOW-TOs from Mirella using @kenraprofessional! #kenra #kenraprofessional #btckenra #behindthechair . . . #pinkhair #pinkupstyle #upstyle #fishtail #braids

behindthechair_com

*SHAPE ... By @nikitochkin #btcnikitochkin #behindthechair ... #haircut #precisioncut #brunette

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service