Alen Mark's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

" i like it."

Alen Mark replied Mar 20, 2014 to What are your favorite shears?

20 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Carla Willy

" I like  this Artical. it is better for Hair style."

Alen Mark replied Mar 20, 2014 to "Dear Client"

5 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by brienne

"L'Oreal Platinum Professional Lightener is the Cadillac of bleaching products. This…"

Alen Mark replied Feb 25, 2014 to Best lighteners

3 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Katie Siepierski

"You using Wella Color Touch under heat to cover her grey."

Alen Mark replied Feb 25, 2014 to New Color Line suggestion please!

12 Mar 28, 2014

"Great Niki!! Thanks for the reply."

Alen Mark replied Feb 24, 2014 to Can Someone...Anyone tell me the Technique Behind this Color???

4 Mar 28, 2014

"I love salon5 this is best place for hair cutting."

Alen Mark replied Feb 24, 2014 to What are your favorite shears?

20 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Carla Willy

"scalp massage is best ideas before using a hair colour."

Alen Mark replied Feb 24, 2014 to clarifying before a color do it or ditch it?!?!?!

9 Feb 26
Reply by Leon Eaddy

"Wella colour charm demi permanent hair colour is best."

Alen Mark replied Jan 14, 2014 to matrix color. please help

4 Mar 28, 2014

"Wella koleston perfect! I love Wella, this color line just keep getting better."

Alen Mark replied Jan 14, 2014 to New Color Line suggestion please!

12 Mar 28, 2014

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Interior Design (Shhhhhh.... :) ) ... by @grandstyle9 #paulmitchell @paulmitchellus #BEHINDTHECHAIR

behindthechair_com

* As seen at @off7thsalon. .. by Katelynn + Angela #behindthechair #vibrantcolor #bobs

behindthechair_com

* Will it take a long time? Yes. Is it expensive? Usually. But can it be done? ABSOLUTELY. #BTCMORNINGQUICKIE By @roxybeautytouch ・・・ Video as promised ✖️step1✖️applied @olaplex #2 all over her blonde hair ✖️step2 ✖️1 inch root touch up @wellahairusa cream bleach with 20 volume/ @olaplex #1 ✔️process time 45 min on her roots ✖️step 3 @redken5thave flash lift bleach with 30 volume/ @olaplex #1 applied on the "dark" middle part between her roots and the blonde hair. Softly blending the root bleach and the new bleach together so there is no line. Step4✖️toner @redkenofficial blonde idol with 20 volume is applied all over her hair to lift and to blend her color ✖️step5 @olaplex #2/ ✖️process time 4 hours #Wella #Redken #olaplex #behindthechair

behindthechair_com

* Tag a Stylist that knows this and does great great hair behind the chair. It's nice to hear. :) Sleep on it.... #behindthechair #btcbelieves

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service