shannon's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I charge $30 per hour of travel to cover fuel and time away from the salon, and then…"

shannon replied Aug 15, 2013 to Bridal Hair

7 Jun 13
Reply by tom50

"No no no! Never give up on your dreams! Everyone struggles the first few years out o…"

shannon replied Aug 7, 2013 to My last run at Cosmetology, I need your help (long post)

11 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Lauren

"It is an intuit based company so I have pretty good confidence in them! "

shannon replied Jun 30, 2013 to Record Keeping for Independent Contractor

5 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by shannon

"LOVE THEM! I have a couple before and after pictures on my page. I use the Ultratres…"

shannon replied Jun 30, 2013 to TAPE IN HAIR EXTENSIONS

9 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by kavengreen

"Have her do a full head of foils on a mannequin every night. her speed will increase…"

shannon replied Mar 29, 2013 to Teaching Assistants

3 Feb 3
Reply by krishnarao

"I think you might mean Flash Lift? Its a the type of foil I believe "

shannon replied Mar 29, 2013 to instruction for REDKENs new v-light bleach to use specific kinds of foil, soft alloy 8079 um or soft alloy 2000 18 um , norms en 573 . Well I don't know what this means, any help out there.

3 Jan 4
Reply by shashank pathak

"I agree! I also use mint! Its wonderful and syncs with your personal bank account an…"

shannon replied Mar 29, 2013 to Record Keeping for Independent Contractor

5 Jun 30, 2013
Reply by shannon

"I really LOVE style seat!!! It also lets your clients request appointments online! s…"

shannon replied Mar 29, 2013 to App for Android for client data, tracking, scheduling, etc..

2 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Laurie Barbieri

"We have had a little difficulty with this as well. When a loyal client walks in for…"

shannon replied Mar 7, 2013 to retail commission

5 Feb 7
Reply by hemant srivastava

"I love traditional barbering! I enjoy mens hairdressing as well, but if I had to pic…"

shannon replied Mar 6, 2013 to Barbering and shaves

3 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by aamir khan

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

© 2018   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service