sunjake's Discussions (3)

Discussions Started (3) Replies Latest Activity

We will design the heel or the charm

Now, pandora charms clearance Jewelry has two crucial designers that inspire creative ingredients these charms, bracelets, necklaces, store…

Started by sunjake

0 Oct 12, 2017

There a variety of types of Pandora Charms sale beads available

Your Pandora styles jewelry features taken the fashion world by storm. The Pandora expensive jewelry, Pandora necklaces, and other Pandora…

Started by sunjake

0 Oct 12, 2017

Whether this charms are on charms

A bracelet that may be certainly catching on swiftly will be the disney pandora charms uk sale bead bracelet. They're an update round the c…

Started by sunjake

0 Oct 12, 2017

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Genius shape ... by @styled_by_maren #btcstyled_by_maren ・・・ One more of this textured bob amazingness....the chicks pretty bad ass too @jennymayjensen 🤣❤️💃🏻 • • • • #balayage #bestbalayage #blondebalayage #goldenbalayage #hairpainting #handpainted #hairlove #hairstylistsofinsta #hairinspo #behindthechair #balayagehighlights #balayagedandpainted #balaygedhair #hair #beauty #ilovehair #hairgoals

behindthechair_com

♪"She's a Cosmic Girl" ♫♪- #jamiroquai 😉 ... by @gabbi.kay (Gabbi, any relation to J-kay from #jamiroquai??? 😘😍😆) #btcgabbikay #behindthechair ・・・ I love that I can use @joicointensity to get great multidimensional looks without having to use foils or papers. This was a touch up over previous color (no bleach used today) and I can’t believe the intensity and isolation of the different colors! #joico #joicointensity #purplehair #cosmicpurple #galaxyhair #cosmichair #silverhair #silverbalayage #fashionhair #funhair #purple #silver #tophair #behindthechair #joico #joicoeurope @joico @joicoeurope #btcjoicointensity

behindthechair_com

* Waking up and realizing it's the beginning of the "Hairstylists' weekend" like ... 🌞🌞🌞 ・・・ 🎥 Credits by: @lightalignment 🍃 #inspiration #instagood #Baby #Babiesgolas #Cutebaby #Childhood #behindthechair

behindthechair_com

Teehee! Have a great Saturday night! #behindthechair #brains #rock

© 2018   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service