Keila Soñe`'s Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

" ear to ear, actually its in your comestology text book,you should review it"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 3, 2014 to Help with layered cut for side part so layers are even

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Alexandra Seppey

"When I black list some,I ask the reptionist to tell that her person that my prices…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to Always Grouchy Client

7 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Keila Soñe`

"It simple  do a T-parting as usually the only diferents is at front part ask the cli…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to Help with layered cut for side part so layers are even

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Alexandra Seppey

"  Dont take it personal,It happen even when your in the industry for 30 years and y…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to chair hopping

2 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Simone L

"I'd only done that if the client hair has hair paste,gel oil treatment they like to…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to clarifying before a color do it or ditch it?!?!?!

11 on Tuesday
Reply by lseedd keaale

"I like CHI cause it has super greens and it come in 3once tubes,which more the the…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to New Color Line suggestion please!

12 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Katie Siepierski

"It all depends of howlight your going for,if your doing -double process blondes;I d…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to Best lighteners

3 Mar 28, 2014

" Hi,  I used manic panic all the time,it will always bleed as it artificial color…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to Manic Panic

10 Mar 28, 2014

"Frankly is not worth the money to get lung cancer in 10 years,my friend is a biologi…"

Keila Soñe` replied May 2, 2013 to Brazilian blowout vs keratine complex

31 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Christine Keeny

" I would do a 51/49 its your name you should have at least one more share than the o…"

Keila Soñe` replied Apr 20, 2013 to Urgent! Need Advice! Salon Partnerships!

5 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Keila Soñe`

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Sleep on it ... #behindthechair #btcbelieves

behindthechair_com

#BTCQUICKIE! Autumn spice by @gionvincenthair using @joico ❤️ CLICK the LINK in bio for the FULL HOW-TO! #Joico #Joicocolor #btcjoico

behindthechair_com

* Big dimension is making a BIG comeback! ... By @lizhaven #btclizhaven ... #behindthechair #fallhaircolor #fallhairvibes #gorgeoushair

behindthechair_com

Dimensional balayage by @kelsforbeauty #behindthechair #balayage #uberliss

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service