Keila Soñe`'s Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

" ear to ear, actually its in your comestology text book,you should review it"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 3, 2014 to Help with layered cut for side part so layers are even

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Alexandra Seppey

"When I black list some,I ask the reptionist to tell that her person that my prices…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to Always Grouchy Client

7 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Keila Soñe`

"It simple  do a T-parting as usually the only diferents is at front part ask the cli…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to Help with layered cut for side part so layers are even

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Alexandra Seppey

"  Dont take it personal,It happen even when your in the industry for 30 years and y…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to chair hopping

2 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Simone L

"I'd only done that if the client hair has hair paste,gel oil treatment they like to…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to clarifying before a color do it or ditch it?!?!?!

9 Feb 26
Reply by Leon Eaddy

"I like CHI cause it has super greens and it come in 3once tubes,which more the the…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to New Color Line suggestion please!

12 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Katie Siepierski

"It all depends of howlight your going for,if your doing -double process blondes;I d…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to Best lighteners

3 Mar 28, 2014

" Hi,  I used manic panic all the time,it will always bleed as it artificial color…"

Keila Soñe` replied Feb 2, 2014 to Manic Panic

10 Mar 28, 2014

"Frankly is not worth the money to get lung cancer in 10 years,my friend is a biologi…"

Keila Soñe` replied May 2, 2013 to Brazilian blowout vs keratine complex

31 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Christine Keeny

" I would do a 51/49 its your name you should have at least one more share than the o…"

Keila Soñe` replied Apr 20, 2013 to Urgent! Need Advice! Salon Partnerships!

5 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Keila Soñe`

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Interior Design (Shhhhhh.... :) ) ... by @grandstyle9 #paulmitchell @paulmitchellus #BEHINDTHECHAIR

behindthechair_com

* As seen at @off7thsalon. .. by Katelynn + Angela #behindthechair #vibrantcolor #bobs

behindthechair_com

* Will it take a long time? Yes. Is it expensive? Usually. But can it be done? ABSOLUTELY. #BTCMORNINGQUICKIE By @roxybeautytouch ・・・ Video as promised ✖️step1✖️applied @olaplex #2 all over her blonde hair ✖️step2 ✖️1 inch root touch up @wellahairusa cream bleach with 20 volume/ @olaplex #1 ✔️process time 45 min on her roots ✖️step 3 @redken5thave flash lift bleach with 30 volume/ @olaplex #1 applied on the "dark" middle part between her roots and the blonde hair. Softly blending the root bleach and the new bleach together so there is no line. Step4✖️toner @redkenofficial blonde idol with 20 volume is applied all over her hair to lift and to blend her color ✖️step5 @olaplex #2/ ✖️process time 4 hours #Wella #Redken #olaplex #behindthechair

behindthechair_com

* Tag a Stylist that knows this and does great great hair behind the chair. It's nice to hear. :) Sleep on it.... #behindthechair #btcbelieves

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service