All Discussions Tagged 'black' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

lifting color with color ?!?! HELP!!

Well my friend has virgin black hair she dyed it caramel using wella 9/1 and 8/1 and 40 vol I loved the color :)I want to do the same to my…

Started by aya emam

40 Mar 16
Reply by Essay Doer

website to select beads with own meaning

Currently, pandora charms sale jewelry has two key designers that inspire the creative makings of those charms, bracelets, necklaces, chain…

Started by April

1 Feb 14
Reply by aamir khan

UGG boots black friday sale

UGG boots black friday have become very popular recently despite their lack of traditional fashion appeal. It turned out their comfort that…

Started by jinzongmings

1 Dec 22, 2017
Reply by vandanasharma

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Line 📐 ... by @ricardodinis . . . ✂️Bob with graduation. Styled with Aveda Air Control. Model @sarellls Color @ianmichaelblack @bridgett_haircolorist Makeup @justinwireglam #aveda #avedacut #avedacolor #hairstyle #haircut #bob #pinkbob #rosegoldhair #behindthechair #btcricardodinis #btcaveda #btcianmichaelblack

behindthechair_com

🥂🌹Rosé All Day🌹🥂... Blushy nude balayage collab by @studio_wolf and @beth_conlin! Shoutout to our model @colorpunch, you’re the best!! 💖 • #btcbethconlinhair #btcstudio_wolf • #btconeshot_collaboration18 #btconeshot_festival18 #behindthechair #ombre #pinkhair

behindthechair_com

* TOMORROW! 👊💥 BTC LIVE w/ @platinum_perfection!!! ❄💙❄ Platinum Re-Touch Application / LIVE CLASS ⚠️ (AFTER THE BTC LIVE you will own the playback!) ➡️ CLICK LINK IN BIO ⬅️ to SIGN UP!!! OR GO TO WWW.BTCUNIVERSITY.COM 90 MINUTES for $19.95! Learn the do's and dont’s of the perfect platinum retouch and achieving icy platinum tones with blonding expert @platinum_perfection, followed by a 30 minute Q&A. Our live class begins on Monday, April 23 at 7PM ET, 5PM CT, 4PM PT. ------ What you’ll learn during this live online class: ------ ✔️ Formulating lightener to achieve perfect lift without breakage ✔️ Sectioning, tools and techniques that are vital to the perfect platinum retouch ✔️ Determining processing times based on the client’s natural color and hair type ✔️ Formulating for toning: How to create the perfect icy platinums for any client How to charge for platinum transformations and retouches 👉 SIGN UP ➡️ CLICK LINK IN BIO ⬅️ #behindthechair #platinumblonde #whitehair #THEBTCTEAM #hairstylist #bleachitagain #btconeshot_platinum18

behindthechair_com

* NEW ME ... WHO DIS? 👊💥 ... by @val.dkwstyling #behindthechair #btcvaldkwstyling #transformationtuesday #transformation #hairextensions #brunette #longhairstyles

© 2018   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service