All Discussions Tagged 'client' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Client"

Recently, we asked our BTC Facebookers to write "an imaginary" letter to their clients saying what they may never say to their face or did…

Started by Kevin Givens

7 Aug 4
Reply by samy

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

GHD STYLER $79.95 FLASH SALE- reg $225.00!!! 👉 Click LINK IN BIO 👈 or go to BEHINDTHECHAIR.COM/SHOP to buy your GHD Styler in exclusive colors!!! "Winter Beach Wave" by @chrisappleton1 #behindthechair #btcquickie #flatiron #nuwave #beachwaves #smoothhair #hairsalon #hairstylist

behindthechair_com

#MAKEOVERMONDAY! ... by @joiewallacehair #btcjoiewallacehair #behindthechair ... #PumpkinSpiceHairColor formula  1️⃣ clients level(2) hair was Balayage using @schwarzkopfusa Blonde Me & there 20vol developer I used @colortrak meeche wraps for added lift. (For the back portioned of her hair) The front portion of her head was done with a custom mix of 25 vol & #BlondeMe powdered lightner (total process time 38 min) Note: if back lifts higher before top is completed simply rinse out back and finish letting top Process) 2️⃣once desired lift was achieved (yellow) I shampoo lightly once and lightly blow dried hair  3️⃣ I then custom mixed @schwarzkopfusaigora #igoraroyle 5/7 (light brown copper)and 6/77 (dark blonde copper extra) with 20 Vol developer for 25 min  4️⃣ one color is completed rinse hair towel dry  5️⃣ Now mix #igoravibrance 6/7 (far blonde copper) and blond me 2%-7 volume developer leave on for 13 minutes  6️⃣ shampoo & condition using blond Me  7️⃣ rinse hair towel dry and spray on #schwarzkopfusa Professional Illumi Lights Leave-in Conditioner and blow dry 8️⃣ the Cut I chose for this look was a elevated shagged Bob note (shags are making a huge comeback this season) 9️⃣ as for styling I want a textured effect so I used my medium flat iron sliding the iron softly to make a wave effect leaving the ends Streight I wanted a effortless look with soft texture that would reflect off the color I used @sebastianpro_official Black oil and @love_amika Textured spray #btccolortrak #btcsebastian #btcschwarzkopfusa #btcamika #colorworx #transformationtuesday #beforeandafter

behindthechair_com

#btcwhatwouldyoudo? Please don't use my name. Is it considered tacky to give my friends and family hair products for Christmas? I know they all know I get it super cheap. But is it cheesey? What about a free color or haircut? I'm just afraid it says I didn't put much thought into it. What do your followers think? Thank-you! #BEHINDTHECHAIR

behindthechair_com

* Currently ... #morninglaughblast! Still need some last minute stocking stuffers that won't leave you broke? OK! 👉 Click LINK IN BIO 👈 #behindthechair

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service