All Discussions Tagged 'gold' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

10% Discount for old school runescape gold !buy now on Rs3gold from 9.25-10.10

And it fun. But, obviously, most people do them only runescape 3 gold for the rewards, and that not a bad thing, but just because they do,…

Started by safewow2017

0 yesterday

Buy runescape rs3 gold from Rs3gold with 10% discount code(9.25-10.10)

He was taken to Inova Fairax Hospital after runescape 3 gold a suicide attempt at the Alexandria detention center on March 27. Alexandria s…

Started by safewow2017

0 on Friday

Can you miss 10% off runescape 3 gold on Rs3gold from Sep.25-Oct.10?

Stopped or Won't Start If the washer won't start or rs 3 gold has stopped during a load, verify it has power. Plug a nightlight or other de…

Started by safewow2017

0 Sep 20

One day left to share 10% off runescape 3 cheap gold on Rs3gold

Kristina had a lot to juggle. To start, she had a rs3 gold teenage daughter Haddie, a younger son Max who had Asperger's, and a surprise ba…

Started by safewow2017

0 Sep 17

Cheap place offer 10% off runescape 3 gold for Double XP Weekend from 9.7-9.18

Football moncler men jackets is considered to be a violent game rs 3 gold and so such tackles should not be overruled from the game which h…

Started by safewow2017

0 Sep 13

Hurry up to gain free rs3 gold for Double XP Weekend from Rs3gold on September 13

Wagner's serve let him down serving at 32 down. Two rs3 gold double faults at 3030 gave Gershony the break. This was the pinnacle moment fo…

Started by safewow2017

0 Sep 11

Time to prepare for Double XP Weekend with 10% off osrs gold from 9.7-9.18

Scruffy the Elf is the first "comedy" song that Doak has rs 3 gold ever recorded. Known for his folk/gospel recordings, Doak has recorded 5…

Started by safewow2017

0 Sep 8

Good chance to share 10% off cheapest rs3 gold on Rs3gold from 9.7-9.18

Heedless of the world of the calm and the leisurely around buy rs 3 gold them, commandos from the nearby Police Academy sweat it out under…

Started by safewow2017

0 Sep 6

Hurry to join Rs3gold 10% old school runescape gold as back to school gift from September 7 to September 18

"I thought it was an opportunity for us to buy runescape 3 gold make a play," Kaepernick said. "I saw their defense coming, I saw the blitz…

Started by safewow2017

0 Sep 4

Ready to get Back-to-School surprise: 10% off runescape 3 money on Rs3gold from 9.7-9.18

Are these things worth the extra green you shell rs 3 gold out on a keyboard? Probably not. That why there needs to be better ingame suppor…

Started by safewow2017

0 Sep 1

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

#btcwhatwouldyoudo? Please don't use my name. I have a question. Many of my clients want to leave un-styled. Not because they don't like it... they just don't want to pay for it! So a fellow stylist friend suggested to not offer a shampoo and cut only option, only a cut and style. They would all pay the same price whether they left wet or not but she says if they pay for it they will have it done. I want some opinions on this please. I don't think it's a bad idea myself but many of my clients may balk at the price difference. I realize it's more professional to style your clients but...? What does everyone think? #behindthechair

behindthechair_com

#TRANSFORMATIONTUESDAY! ... by @gazzylondon ・・・ #btcLearningLab. .. I would never normally post someone's face in my #beforeandafter but I actually feel strongly about this! My client had been having the same colour/technique which caused a build up/ over processed and sensitised hair (which will happen when you don't change sectioning and tones). Eager to return to brighter/cooler result, she went to three salons who told her she must wait, the colour wouldn't hold etc. Finally, we met! It can be daunting in these situations as of course, you don't want to screw it up! But actually, just putting into practice your basic colour theory will often guide you through! Also, look how the correct shade changes her skin tone! #coloured using @lorealprouk @lorealpro #lorealprous @lorealprous #smartbond #hair #blonde #transformation #ash #BlondeAF #rootstretch #rootblur #melting #rootmelt #framarint 1. #precolour 9.3 9vol #dialight 2. Foils #prelightner 20vol 3. Roots #painting 6.01 #diarichesse 6vol, then combed immediately 4. #balayage #prelightner 20vol. 5. #toned 10.21 #dialight 9vol. ❤️ #behindthechair

behindthechair_com

#transformationtuesday by fire :) ... by @studiomarteena #behindthechair #haircolor #haircut #shorthair #shorthaircut #makeovermonday #redhair #davines #davinesczech #davinesitalia

behindthechair_com

#MORNINGLAUGHBLAST! Happy Tuesday behind the chair! :) #btcLAUGHBLAST #behindthechair #dryshampoo

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service