Hey guys! I've been living in Canada from years and I own a salon here. But, it has always been my dream to expand my business to other places too and US has always been one place in my mind. Hence, I'm planning to move to US. But since, my criminal records are not clear, I'm really not sure whether it will work. A few years back, due to the mistake of a friend, I got involved in a drug case which got me really bad and now that's gonna effect my plans. However, I'm consulting this firm here in Ontario http://www.pardoncanada.com/travel-to-the-us/ and I just hope I get cleared soon. Would love to hear your advice and suggestions on this. Really in need for all the support I can get. 

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In life it's not about where you have been, but where you are going. Don't let anything get in the way of your future or dreams. You got this, no fear.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* We Need a Holiday (hair) 💕... by @lenabogucharskaya #btclenabogucharskaya #behindthechair ・・・ 💕 заколочка @silvabridal #updos #holidayhair #upstyle #chichair #hairjewelry

behindthechair_com

#BTCMORNINGQUICKIE! @platinum_perfection perfection Edition! 💙 His secret for creating the perfect shade of ice blonde? ❄️✨ A platinum root touch-Up + @TrussProfessional Net Mask Treatment! 👏🏽 Clap your hands together to activate the fibers, then apply to the hair for shiny, hydrated strands! #behindthechair #btctrussprofessional #btctruss #netmasktruss #trussprofessional #crazyfortruss

behindthechair_com

* Where's the lie? Tag a Stylist who can relate! Happy Crazy Wednesday behind the chair! #MORNINGLAUGHBLAST #behindthechair #btcLAUGHBLAST #thestyliststruggleisreal #thanksgiving #hairstylist #hairdresser #hairsalon

behindthechair_com

*** It's BTC's BLACK FRIDAY WEEK!!! *** 20% OFF in our #behindthechair STORE!!! USE CODE: SAVE20 at Behindthechair.com/SHOP or 👉 Click LINK IN BIO 👈 (excludes sale items, Beachwaver Pro and select invisibobbles) #hairtools #hairstylist #hairdresser #hairsalon #beautyschool #cosmostudent #balayage #ombre #rainbowhair #haireducation

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service