I am in the market for a really great pair of shears. Preferably something that is great for both wet and dry cutting. I am will to drop a good amount of cash if its worth it. I have a pair of tondeo shears and another entry level pair of shears that are good but want to step it up! Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

R

Views: 1496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I absolutely love my Rusk swivel thumb shears. I used non swivel thumb shears for 12 years. When I bought the Rusk shears I was amazed by how much better my wrists were.

I love Karg. They have the best sliding texture shear.
Rusk, rusk, rusk

I haven't tried more than a half dozen shears, but the best ones that I own are Hattori Hanzo shears. They seem to cut more clean with less effort then all the other shears I have tried.

I love salon5 this is best place for hair cutting.

i like it.

Mizutani Shears, simply the best shears I have ever tryed over 20 years experince.

They were aquired in one of the best shops for premium quality products in hairdresssing. 

precisionshears.com

Thanks Guy for the amazing service when I purchase my Mizutani Acro Z2.

It's really difficult to find good shears actually.

I love fanout shears.

I love my Hattori Hanzo shears! They just feel more comfortable than some other brands I've tried in the past.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* We Need a Holiday (hair) 💕... by @lenabogucharskaya #btclenabogucharskaya #behindthechair ・・・ 💕 заколочка @silvabridal #updos #holidayhair #upstyle #chichair #hairjewelry

behindthechair_com

#BTCMORNINGQUICKIE! @platinum_perfection perfection Edition! 💙 His secret for creating the perfect shade of ice blonde? ❄️✨ A platinum root touch-Up + @TrussProfessional Net Mask Treatment! 👏🏽 Clap your hands together to activate the fibers, then apply to the hair for shiny, hydrated strands! #behindthechair #btctrussprofessional #btctruss #netmasktruss #trussprofessional #crazyfortruss

behindthechair_com

* Where's the lie? Tag a Stylist who can relate! Happy Crazy Wednesday behind the chair! #MORNINGLAUGHBLAST #behindthechair #btcLAUGHBLAST #thestyliststruggleisreal #thanksgiving #hairstylist #hairdresser #hairsalon

behindthechair_com

*** It's BTC's BLACK FRIDAY WEEK!!! *** 20% OFF in our #behindthechair STORE!!! USE CODE: SAVE20 at Behindthechair.com/SHOP or 👉 Click LINK IN BIO 👈 (excludes sale items, Beachwaver Pro and select invisibobbles) #hairtools #hairstylist #hairdresser #hairsalon #beautyschool #cosmostudent #balayage #ombre #rainbowhair #haireducation

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service