Forum Discussions (1,365)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Floor maintenance

Floor maintenance Wooden 100 foot wood fence cost calculation floor coverings should be the last step when decorating. The only way to ensu…

Started by happywork

0 Jul 16, 2016

Wooden floor there was a noise

Wooden floor there was a noiseGround unevenness: After floor coverings, there is a gap between the floor and the ground in some places, wil…

Started by happywork

0 Jun 27, 2016

Building a clientel in an in home salon

I owned a store front hair salon for 9 years. I never had a problem being busy due to location and walk ins/ requests for my services. When…

Started by Donna Peterson

0 Jan 12, 2016

Removing henna

I had a new client come in with previosly colored henna on her hair. Is there any way to remove the henna?

Started by nicole whaley

2 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Laura Luisini

Violet red hair color

Here's some pictures.

Started by marie

1 Jan 22, 2015
Reply by Caitlyn Birtwistle

TAPE IN HAIR EXTENSIONS

Does anyone here use the tape in hair extensions? I would like to start offering these to my clients, but I am lost on where to buy them, w…

Started by Carrie Pierce

9 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by kavengreen

**Coloring WHITE Hair*** (Need advice/input)

I have a client who is a cancer survivor. After she lost her hair from chemo, it grew back in thick, wavy and pure white.  It's beautiful,…

Started by Sarah Dreiling

1 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by JC

RAW TALENT (Avante Garde)

How long until you see your images posted for the Raw Talent? When is the announcement of the winners??? 

Started by Salon Aries

2 May 1, 2014
Reply by mmohappy521

matrix color. please help

hi im new to using matrix socolor and im having trouble with formulating. it seems like my color is warmer or lighter than i expect. i was…

Started by nicole

4 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Katie Siepierski

Can Someone...Anyone tell me the Technique Behind this Color???

This almost looks to me like some kind of banding or something.... Can someone help me please figure this out?

Started by Crista Montana Pippen Withers

4 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Katie Siepierski

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

© 2018   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service