All Discussions Tagged '#bigshot' (1)

← Back to Profile Design Stylists
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BASIC HTML TUTORIAL

Even on a mobile device, the full desktop version let's you enter the site creator. I-phone doesn't allow photo or file upload. And the WHS…

Started by the United Salons

0 Jun 8, 2015

RSS

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

"Greatness is not reserved for a chosen few. It's reserved for the few who choose it." Tonight I had the opportunity to meet greatness, a person I've been following for a long time, the CEO of @ultabeauty, Mary Dillon. She is the shining star of beauty, having been able to dance the fickle dance of consumer needs and wants in beauty, and truly understand how creating an extraordinary in-store customer experience is Ulta's greatest secret weapon. She is the woman who has competed in the most competitive consumer market that exists… beauty! And while doing it, she has not only succeeded, she has blown away every industry average and market growth expectation, having had quarters that were 7x that of market growth. The fourth of six children of a Chicago steelworker and a homemaker, Mary got her first paycheck from Jewel-Osco at the age of 16 and subsequently paid her way through college with odd jobs, working as a bank teller, cleaning houses, and waitressing at a local Chicago hangout, R.J. Grunts. Today, Mary runs a $4 billion dollar business. Remember, hard work....WORKS! It was truly an honor to meet her, and to celebrate the greatness she and her #ultabeauty team exemplifies! Thank you @ultabeauty and @nickstenson for the invite to your Michigan Avenue grand opening and for always pushing the boundaries of what is possible in beauty! @ultabeauty..... #behindthechair #ultabeauty

behindthechair_com

Amazing!!! @bescene does it again with this baby blue!!! #behindthechair #bluehair #lob #metallics #schwarzkopfpro #schwarzkopf

behindthechair_com

* Curl, please ... by @kelliannmason using #euforainternational #surfacehair #behindthechair #texturetuesday #curlyhair #curls

behindthechair_com

* Oddly Satisfying ... Pink Partial by @marinalantoshair #hairart #foiling #behindthechair

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service