2015 North American Trend Vision Awards in Vegas.

I had a great time this year at NATVA 4 Stylist from my team at Texture Hair Salon made it to the finals. We ended up taking home the bronze and silver in the Colour Vision category. So proud of my entire team - I am very lucky to be working such a talented and passionate group of professionals.

Views: 14

Comment

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Placement is 🔑 ... by #THEBTCTEAM's @paintedhair ... . . . . ❤Painted Panels to Perfect blend (Created in sessions over time, of course💁🏻☺️). I used @redken PhBonder 👩🏻‍🔬 for strength along with @redken shades to tone with! #btcpaintedhair @redken #redken #shadeseq #btcredken #behindthechair #hairpaint #Balayage

behindthechair_com

🌞🌞🌞 Good Morning! Are you ready for your BIG SHOT? The #BTCONESHOT18 ENTRIES for BIG SHOT Categories is open till June 1st!!! These hair pictures have been shot in a professional studio setting. GO TO BEHINDTHECHAIR.COM/ONESHOT for more details Your BIG SHOT SUBMISSION must be posted and tagged by DEADLINE: 06/01/18 CATEGORIES/Hashtags are ... ✔ The Collection of the Year Our first individual collection category! (Submit 3 images in a carousel to create a cohesive collection) #btcbigshot_collection18 ✔ The Collaboration Collection of the Year Our first collaboration collection category! (Submit 3 images in a carousel to create a cohesive collection) #btcbigshot_collabcollection18 ✔ The Editorial Shot of the Year #btcbigshot_editorial18 ✔ The Haircut Shot of the Year #btcbigshot_haircut18 ✔ The Haircolor Shot of the Year #btcbigshot_haircolor18 ✔ The Creative Haircolor Shot of the Year #btcbigshot_creativecolor18 ✔ The Avant-Garde Shot of the Year #btcbigshot_avantgarde18 ✔ The Men’s Shot of The Year #btcbigshot_men18 #behindthechair #oneshothairawards #editorialhair #hairart #haircompetition #haircontest #sessionstylist #thebtcshow #THEBTCTEAM

behindthechair_com

* LET THERE BE LIGHT (ash blonde) 😘 #beforeandafter by @colorwithgrace . . . .#Olaplex added into lightener to keep it strong and healthy. #Olaplex, #OlaplexLove #OlaplexSalon #BTCOLAPLEX #btccolorwithgrace #behindthechair @olaplex #platinumhair #hairmakeover #ashblonde

behindthechair_com

#BTCMORNINGQUICKIE! ... #repost by #THEBTCTEAM's @jayrua_glam 😘 .... I went to Jalisco Mexico and heard that these 15 & 16 year old girls who had really long hair. I wanted to go to their village and play with their hair! When I saw their hair I was in love with how healthy, thick, beautiful it was! I hope you enjoy this clip. #chilavaflatiron from @chihaircare was used to straighten her gorgeous hair. make up by @anacristina.gonzale @CHIhaircare #btcchihaircare #chihaircare #btcjayruaglam #behindthechair #longhairdontcare #flatiron #twinning #BTCQUICKIE

© 2018   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service