2015 North American Trend Vision Awards in Vegas.

2015 North American Trend Vision Awards in Vegas.

I had a great time this year at NATVA 4 Stylist from my team at Texture Hair Salon made it to the finals. We ended up taking home the bronze and silver in the Colour Vision category. So proud of my entire team - I am very lucky to be working such a talented and passionate group of professionals.

Views: 10

Comment

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Shhhhhh.....

behindthechair_com

Gorgeous! It's #tigicolour at work by @tbrocklopez from @toniguyyorkville #behindthechair #pastelhair

behindthechair_com

#BTCQUICKIE! Turn on the sound for more tips. #hairandmakeupbysteph color by @hairbymandielynn model: @angiesgelnailz #btcquickie WHO'S EXCITED TO SEE STEPH May 1st? 👉 CLICK LINK in bio for tickies👈 BTC Upstyle Expert, Stephanie Brinkerhoff, aka @hairandmakeupbysteph is going “On Tour” May 1st w/ BTC! Score 25% off tickets right now! 👉 👉 CLICK LINK in bio 👈 For tickets, OR go to Behindthechair.com/ONTOUR! #BEHINDTHECHAIR

behindthechair_com

#BreakingNews @brazilianbondbuilder will be at @PremiereOrlando! More information: https://goo.gl/qhNGix

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service