Comment

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Never give up on anybody ... miracles happen every day * Feeling grateful on Thanksgiving Eve - @marybehindthechair @kevin.givens & #behindthechair - Thank-you Jason for sharing this with us #Repost @themensgroomer " I go out and do this because I feel like I got a second chance on life, there's not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful for that. If I can just help just one person, it makes it all worth it ! " #themensgroomer #streetcuts #happy #thanksgiving @behindthechair_com #venicebeach #venice #grateful #beawesometosomebody #homelesshaircuts #blessed #thanksgiving #celebrityhair #btcbelieves

behindthechair_com

πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ SWIPE TO SEE! πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ * SO MANY GOODIES ON SALE!!! SWIPE TO SEE just some of them!!! ➑➑➑ *** 20% OFF in the #behindthechair STORE!!! USE CODE: SAVE20 at Behindthechair.com/SHOP (excludes sale items, Beachwaver Pro and select invisibobbles) #hairtools #hairstylist #hairdresser #hairsalon #beautyschool #cosmostudent #balayage #ombre #rainbowhair #haireducation

behindthechair_com

* Smooth or Curly? VOTE BELOW! ... by @meowspurrfecthair #btcmeowspurrfecthair #behindthechair ・・・ πŸ˜»πŸ’• @vsbeautylounge #mermaidhair #unicornhair #pastelhair

Β© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service