Regal Storm | Dimitrios Tsioumas| BTC On Paper 2011

Regal Storm | Dimitrios Tsioumas| BTC On Paper 2011

Hail the empresses, the maharanis, the priestesses, the queens. Hail the ancient monarchs who led their people in Jordan, Yemen, India, Syria, Turkey, Lebanon and Africa. These bold matriarchs vanquished their enemies, then ruled with compassion and wisdom. And of course, they availed themselves of the vast riches of their kingdoms—the glittering jewels, the finest fabrics, the talents of the best artists and craftsmen of the land. Inspired by their charismatic style, NAHA Winner Dimitrios Tsioumas delivers these elegant elites to modern times. Adorned with the esthetics of long-ago times, yet merged with modernity, they seduce and captivate—just like the formidable women who preceded them.

hair: Dimitrios Tsioumas I Artistic Director for Goldwell, Creative Director for Mizu NY, NAHA Winner
makeup: Dragan Vurdelja
photography: Babak
styling: Joseph Episcopo
products: Goldwell StyleSign

• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

Comment

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #BTCpics and see your pics below!

* UM... WOW! By @sherrithestylist using @petercoppolahair Refinishing Treatment!

@behindthechair_com

* UM... WOW! By @sherrithestylist using @petercoppolahair Refinishing Treatment!

»WEBSTA

* LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR THE BIGGEST HAIR COMPETITION IN HISTORY, The #BTCONESHOT / HOT SHOT IS SEPT 7th.... HURRY! TO VOTE GO TO WWW.BEHINDTHECHAIR.COM/THESHOW Here's the 9 finalists for #btconeshot_braids...@theconfessionsofahairstylist @bescene @jbraidsandbows @lalasupdos @maria_hairtease @hairbyliz__ @blohaute @hairgod_zito @croftyshair #behindthechair #btccolor15 #btccolor14

@behindthechair_com

* LAST DAY TO VOTE FOR THE BIGGEST HAIR COMPETITION IN HISTORY, The #BTCONESHOT / HOT SHOT IS SEPT 7th.... HURRY! TO VOTE GO TO WWW.BEHINDTHECHAIR.COM/THESHOW Here's the 9 finalists for #btconeshot_braids...@theconfessionsofahairstylist @bescene @jbraidsandbows @lalasupdos @maria_hairtease @hairbyliz__ @blohaute @hairgod_zito @croftyshair #behindthechair #btccolor15 #btccolor14

tags #btccolor15, #btccolor14, #btconeshot, #behindthechair, #btconeshot_braids,

»WEBSTA

* Monday be like ;) #morninglaughblast #behindthechair

@behindthechair_com

* Monday be like ;) #morninglaughblast #behindthechair

tags #behindthechair, #morninglaughblast,

»WEBSTA

* BTC MORNING QUICKIE! ;) via #btconeshot HOT SHOT finalist @cassandraplatinum "Here's an inside look into the big color correction I did a while back. This one was particularly hard because we had level 4 color sandwiched between previously lightened ends and natural red hair at the root. I had to remove the level 4 first then address the regrowth. Once that was even I highlighted and toned, no haircut" #btcmorningquickie #behindthechair

@behindthechair_com

* BTC MORNING QUICKIE! ;) via #btconeshot HOT SHOT finalist @cassandraplatinum "Here's an inside look into the big color correction I did a while back. This one was particularly hard because we had level 4 color sandwiched between previously lightened ends and natural red hair at the root. I had to remove the level 4 first then address the regrowth. Once that was even I highlighted and toned, no haircut" #btcmorningquickie #behindthechair

tags #btconeshot, #behindthechair, #btcmorningquickie,

»WEBSTA

;) #behindthechair

@behindthechair_com

;) #behindthechair

tags #behindthechair,

»WEBSTA

© 2015   Created by behindthechair.com

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service