• photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo
  • photo

Comment

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

Sleep on it... #btcbelieves #shineon #BTCCOLOR2O16 #btcREADY

behindthechair_com

Ya'll come back, ya hear? SAVE THE DATE! August 20-22...WE'RE GOING TO AUSTIN, Texas NEXT YEAR... and we want EVERYONE to come for COLOR, Cut & Style 2017!!! #behindthechair #BTCCOLOR2016 #btcREADY

behindthechair_com

Congratulations! Such a gorgeous shot! See you in Austin! @Regrann from @shallynncassandra - If my mind could have exploded last night it probably would have💥 Thank you will never be enough to describe my feelings of gratitude to @behindthechair_com @marybehindthechair and my team that supported me for this amazing gift 💕. #btccolor2016 #behindthechair #Regrann

behindthechair_com

Congrats girl! Welcome to the BTC FAM :) @Regrann from @shelleygregoryhair - In shock and awe of this moment that happened last night. I have been doing hair for 15 years, I have an amazing husband and three beautiful children. I work two days a week and pour my entire soul into my family and career. So having this moment made all my love and sacrifices I make daily worthwhile. So whoever saw me accept that is why I was shocked and in tears💕 thank you for everyone's support and thank you @behindthechair_com @marybehindthechair for the recognition, means the world to me. Last night was a life highlight💋💋💋❌⭕️ Shelley . . . . . #btccolor2016 #btconeshot2016 #btc#behindthechair #atelierbysquare #squaresalon #shelleygregoryhair #btconeshot_transformations16 #btcready

© 2016   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service