Assistant: Sue Anne Rogers Cinnamon
Wardrobe: Obe Santos
Photo: Glenn Heino
Photo Assist: Carol Loomis
Creative Director: Harold Leighton
Color: equal parts Intense copper and reds: 7CC and 6RR

Views: 577

Comment

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

Comment by Kevin Givens on June 20, 2013 at 10:34am

Just shared this on our main page to 232,000 people! Snicker-giggle! :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151676936901907&set=a...

Comment by Sherri Jessee on June 20, 2013 at 10:00am

Thank you! This is a combo intense copper and reds:

6 RR and 7CC.

Comment by Kevin Givens on June 20, 2013 at 9:59am

Ewwwwww, GORGE! Happen to know the color formula?

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #BTCpics and see your pics below!

BREAKING NEWS: Celebrity Stylists Johnny Ramirez & Anh Co Tran Join the COLOR, Cut & Style 2015 Line-Up! Sept 26-29 l New Orleans. Tickets: behindthechair.com/theshow. JOHNNY RAMIREZ: @johnnyramirez1 natural-looking-but-also-so-damned-flawless color sported by the likes of Jessica Alba and Victoria’s Secret hottie Alessandra Ambrosio? That’s the work of Ramirez-Tran salon co-founder Johnny Ramirez. Johnny’s signature “lived-in” color debuted on Instagram…and immediately exploded. Johnny’s social media superstardom contributed to the salon that has become the go-to destination for Hollywood’s trendsetting celebrities—including Victoria Beckham, Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ellen Pompeo, Carrie Mulligan and Hilary Swank. Meet Johnny, and learn how he leveraged social media savvy to rise to the top of the intensely competitive celebrity salon world in Beverly Hills. ANH CO TRAN What Johnny Ramirez is to lived-in color, Anh Co Tran @anhcotran to lived-in texture. More than 102,000 Instagram followers lust after his free-and-easy, cool girl waves and “I was born this way” cuts. That Tran signature combination of texture and cut is truly breathtaking…with an edge. Along with Ramirez, Tran spun his stratospheric social media presence into an A-list clientele, including supermodel Coca Rocha and actress Ginnifer Goodwin. (And seriously, after an Anh Co Tran makeover, everybody looks like a supermodel!) Get your COLOR, Cut, Style ticket and meet the man behind the most significant cut and style trend in years! @johnnyramirez1 @anhcotran #livedinlook

@behindthechair_com

BREAKING NEWS: Celebrity Stylists Johnny Ramirez & Anh Co Tran Join the COLOR, Cut & Style 2015 Line-Up! Sept 26-29 l New Orleans. Tickets: behindthechair.com/theshow. JOHNNY RAMIREZ: @johnnyramirez1 natural-looking-but-also-so-damned-flawless color sported by the likes of Jessica Alba and Victoria’s Secret hottie Alessandra Ambrosio? That’s the work of Ramirez-Tran salon co-founder Johnny Ramirez. Johnny’s signature “lived-in” color debuted on Instagram…and immediately exploded. Johnny’s social media superstardom contributed to the salon that has become the go-to destination for Hollywood’s trendsetting celebrities—including Victoria Beckham, Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ellen Pompeo, Carrie Mulligan and Hilary Swank. Meet Johnny, and learn how he leveraged social media savvy to rise to the top of the intensely competitive celebrity salon world in Beverly Hills. ANH CO TRAN What Johnny Ramirez is to lived-in color, Anh Co Tran @anhcotran to lived-in texture. More than 102,000 Instagram followers lust after his free-and-easy, cool girl waves and “I was born this way” cuts. That Tran signature combination of texture and cut is truly breathtaking…with an edge. Along with Ramirez, Tran spun his stratospheric social media presence into an A-list clientele, including supermodel Coca Rocha and actress Ginnifer Goodwin. (And seriously, after an Anh Co Tran makeover, everybody looks like a supermodel!) Get your COLOR, Cut, Style ticket and meet the man behind the most significant cut and style trend in years! @johnnyramirez1 @anhcotran #livedinlook

tags #livedinlook,

»WEBSTA

It's a big day!! Our fearless leader and founder of behindthechair.com is 50 today!! Please join us in wishing her a very special birthday!! (This is Mary learning how to ride a bike when she was 5 growing up in Macomb, IL.) #behindthechair

@behindthechair_com

It's a big day!! Our fearless leader and founder of behindthechair.com is 50 today!! Please join us in wishing her a very special birthday!! (This is Mary learning how to ride a bike when she was 5 growing up in Macomb, IL.) #behindthechair

tags #behindthechair,

»WEBSTA

* Formulas and HOW-TO on behindthechair.com... search "How-to Balayage Lob" big thanks to @hairbynoora for sharing her secrets with our BTC members ! #behindthechair

@behindthechair_com

* Formulas and HOW-TO on behindthechair.com... search "How-to Balayage Lob" big thanks to @hairbynoora for sharing her secrets with our BTC members ! #behindthechair

tags #behindthechair,

»WEBSTA

* Formulas and HOW-TO available on behindthechair.com... search "Painted Purple" ... thanks to Daniel Marrone  Jonmichael Salon CA/ @danieldoesmakeupnotmagic for sharing secrets w/ our BTC members! #behindthechair_com #behindthechair

@behindthechair_com

* Formulas and HOW-TO available on behindthechair.com... search "Painted Purple" ... thanks to Daniel Marrone  Jonmichael Salon CA/ @danieldoesmakeupnotmagic for sharing secrets w/ our BTC members! #behindthechair_com #behindthechair

tags #behindthechair_com, #behindthechair,

»WEBSTA

* Pre- Beauty Schooler... needs advice! For sometime I've known I want to get in to the industry... but I'm wondering if it would be better to do an apprenticeship at a salon vs. going to cosmetology school? Would you learn more or less as an apprentice? Please help!

@behindthechair_com

* Pre- Beauty Schooler... needs advice! For sometime I've known I want to get in to the industry... but I'm wondering if it would be better to do an apprenticeship at a salon vs. going to cosmetology school? Would you learn more or less as an apprentice? Please help!

»WEBSTA

© 2015   Created by behindthechair.com

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service