Assistant: Sue Anne Rogers Cinnamon
Wardrobe: Obe Santos
Photo: Glenn Heino
Photo Assist: Carol Loomis
Creative Director: Harold Leighton
Color: equal parts Intense copper and reds: 7CC and 6RR

Views: 624

Comment

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

Comment by Kevin Givens on June 20, 2013 at 10:34am

Just shared this on our main page to 232,000 people! Snicker-giggle! :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151676936901907&set=a...

Comment by Sherri Jessee on June 20, 2013 at 10:00am

Thank you! This is a combo intense copper and reds:

6 RR and 7CC.

Comment by Kevin Givens on June 20, 2013 at 9:59am

Ewwwwww, GORGE! Happen to know the color formula?

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

Toasted Almond + Fringe ... dimensional gorgeousness! By @katiezimbalisalon & @dillahajhair on @julia_foronda Mua: @beautybylena916 #behindthechair #hairfringe #balayage #boblife #hairpainting #haircolorist

@behindthechair_com

Toasted Almond + Fringe ... dimensional gorgeousness! By @katiezimbalisalon & @dillahajhair on @julia_foronda Mua: @beautybylena916 #behindthechair #hairfringe #balayage #boblife #hairpainting #haircolorist

tags #hairpainting, #boblife, #hairfringe, #balayage, #behindthechair, #haircolorist,

»WEBSTA

BTC MORNING MANTRA! :) Do your thing and have a great day behind the chair! - Kevin #behindthechair #btcmorningmantra #hairstylist #hairdresser #doyourthing

@behindthechair_com

BTC MORNING MANTRA! :) Do your thing and have a great day behind the chair! - Kevin #behindthechair #btcmorningmantra #hairstylist #hairdresser #doyourthing

tags #doyourthing, #btcmorningmantra, #hairstylist, #behindthechair, #hairdresser,

»WEBSTA

PSA/ #BTCMORNINGQUICKIE... This is pretty wild... what do you think? #Repost @jayrua_glam ・・・ As soon as I get a client on my chair I can feel when there is build up from drug store shampoos right away. I said to her, because her hair was very healthy and has never been colored it should feel silky soft but because of the build up it wasn't. I decide to show her how much build up she had 😁. To clean this build up from your hair I recommend a clarifying shampoo every 2 to 3 weeks.😘 #behindthechair #themoreyouknow #hairdresser #hairstylist #btcquickie #haircolorist

@behindthechair_com

PSA/ #BTCMORNINGQUICKIE... This is pretty wild... what do you think? #Repost @jayrua_glam ・・・ As soon as I get a client on my chair I can feel when there is build up from drug store shampoos right away. I said to her, because her hair was very healthy and has never been colored it should feel silky soft but because of the build up it wasn't. I decide to show her how much build up she had 😁. To clean this build up from your hair I recommend a clarifying shampoo every 2 to 3 weeks.😘 #behindthechair #themoreyouknow #hairdresser #hairstylist #btcquickie #haircolorist

tags #hairdresser, #hairstylist, #btcquickie, #haircolorist, #themoreyouknow, #btcmorningquickie, #behindthechair, #repost,

»WEBSTA

nite-nite ;) #behindthechair #btcbelieves #noescape

@behindthechair_com

nite-nite ;) #behindthechair #btcbelieves #noescape

tags #noescape, #btcbelieves, #behindthechair,

»WEBSTA

© 2016   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service