Join us for the biggest hairdresser award event in the world where we celebrate the best in hair products, educators and companies! To vote, go to: www.behindthechair.com/sca. Voting ends Jan 14. See More
Salon Professional Type - Please choose all that apply:
Hairstylist, Hair Colorist
The City Salon is in
The State the Salon is In (Please use two letter abbreviation)
Tell Us About Yourself, Including Any Awards or Nominations You're Proud of!
25 years old and recently moved from my hometown Charlotte, NC to Nashville, TN. I took cosmetology school through my high school program at the age of 15 in 2003 and have been doing hair ever since.(10years) I worked at two successful salons in Charlotte and had lots of training from the artistic director and master stylist when I first started. At the second salon I became master stylist and started doing new stylist training and education. I have taken two advanced classes at the Chicago Vidal Sassoon Academy; Mens barbering and ABC cutting. I have also taken two editorial styling classes at the Davines Ion Studio in NYC. In one week I will be traveling to NYC to take the Nick Arrojo editorial class as well as the Prive Academy editorial class and assist their design team at NY fashion week. I aspire to be on a design team and do a lot of editorial work.
What services does your salon/spa offer? Please choose all that apply:
* JUST ANNOUNCED!!! WEBINAR: W/ @alix_maya!!!! Dimensional Pastel and Vibrant Color Techniques 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP /// Monday, June 12th: 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Central/// SO EXCITED to join Alix Maya, founder of The Unicorn Tribe and Global Artistic Director of Manic Panic as she shares her signature rainbow techniques in two shade variations: pastel and vibrant.
* The Supernumerary technique/// adds additional bands of color beyond the traditional rainbow, inspired by a natural phenomenon that can’t be explained.
You will learn:
– Alix’s signature sectioning technique
– proper application of color
– the truth about color overlays on multi-tonal hair
– the benefits of creating rainbow colors using a natural foundation
– how to use different classic techniques with Alix’s signature sectioning technique to create organic rainbow color effects
* Twinned Rainbow/// is a technique inspired by one of nature’s most rare and beautiful displays of color.
You will learn:
– how to melt colors by direct application
– creative advice on using faded colors to your advantage without lifting prior to color application
– tips on how to “Stay in The Creative” in order to create the new, not the now #behindthechair #haireducation #manicpanic #unicorntribe #mermaidhair 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP!!!