Salon Professional Type - Please choose all that apply:
Hairstylist, Hair Colorist, Make-Up Artist
The City Salon is in
The State the Salon is In (Please use two letter abbreviation)
Tell Us About Yourself, Including Any Awards or Nominations You're Proud of!
I attended The Salon Professional Academy in Buffalo, NY. I won an award through the academy 1 of 5 students in the country to go to The North American Hair Awards in Las Vegas summer of 2012. I have met professional Redken artists, along with other well known stylists. I work all local fashion shows and work with photographers.
What services does your salon/spa offer? Please choose all that apply:
* JUST ANNOUNCED!!! WEBINAR: W/ @alix_maya!!!! Dimensional Pastel and Vibrant Color Techniques 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP /// Monday, June 12th: 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Central/// SO EXCITED to join Alix Maya, founder of The Unicorn Tribe and Global Artistic Director of Manic Panic as she shares her signature rainbow techniques in two shade variations: pastel and vibrant.
* The Supernumerary technique/// adds additional bands of color beyond the traditional rainbow, inspired by a natural phenomenon that can’t be explained.
You will learn:
– Alix’s signature sectioning technique
– proper application of color
– the truth about color overlays on multi-tonal hair
– the benefits of creating rainbow colors using a natural foundation
– how to use different classic techniques with Alix’s signature sectioning technique to create organic rainbow color effects
* Twinned Rainbow/// is a technique inspired by one of nature’s most rare and beautiful displays of color.
You will learn:
– how to melt colors by direct application
– creative advice on using faded colors to your advantage without lifting prior to color application
– tips on how to “Stay in The Creative” in order to create the new, not the now #behindthechair #haireducation #manicpanic #unicorntribe #mermaidhair 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP!!!