"(firstname.lastname@example.org) hello my dear am Leylo sheikh, please i would want you to contact me on my email i have something very very important to tell you, you really need to hear about it at (email@example.com)"
Salon Professional Type - Please choose all that apply:
Hairstylist, Hair Colorist
The City Salon is in
The State the Salon is In (Please use two letter abbreviation)
Tell Us About Yourself, Including Any Awards or Nominations You're Proud of!
Hi! :) I've been doing hair professionally for about 5 years. I began my career in Honolulu, HI, but returned to Amesbury, MA last year. I absolutely love to do hair, I love to create. Weddings and photo shoots make me crazy, stupid, happy! I was nominated for hair stylist of the year at the Boston Fashion Awards this year. This is my second year entering the Pravana contest... Although I didn't win last year, I was honored that they used my image for their ad in the March edition of Modern Salon Magazine! Oh yeah- and I have and specialize in dreadlocks! After 3 years, it kind of defines me and it's how people remember me!
What services does your salon/spa offer? Please choose all that apply:
(firstname.lastname@example.org) hello my dear am Leylo sheikh, please i would want you to contact me on my email i have something very very important to tell you, you really need to hear about it at (email@example.com)
* JUST ANNOUNCED!!! WEBINAR: W/ @alix_maya!!!! Dimensional Pastel and Vibrant Color Techniques 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP /// Monday, June 12th: 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Central/// SO EXCITED to join Alix Maya, founder of The Unicorn Tribe and Global Artistic Director of Manic Panic as she shares her signature rainbow techniques in two shade variations: pastel and vibrant.
* The Supernumerary technique/// adds additional bands of color beyond the traditional rainbow, inspired by a natural phenomenon that can’t be explained.
You will learn:
– Alix’s signature sectioning technique
– proper application of color
– the truth about color overlays on multi-tonal hair
– the benefits of creating rainbow colors using a natural foundation
– how to use different classic techniques with Alix’s signature sectioning technique to create organic rainbow color effects
* Twinned Rainbow/// is a technique inspired by one of nature’s most rare and beautiful displays of color.
You will learn:
– how to melt colors by direct application
– creative advice on using faded colors to your advantage without lifting prior to color application
– tips on how to “Stay in The Creative” in order to create the new, not the now #behindthechair #haireducation #manicpanic #unicorntribe #mermaidhair 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP!!!