Balayage is a revolutionary color technique in high demand. This is your opportunity to refine your skills and create beautiful color your clients will love! Class will be taught by L’Oréal Professionnel artist, Eric Fisher Salon artist, Jen Okpara! Class Location: Eric Fisher Academy Time: Monday, 9 am – 4 pm Price: - EFA Students: $75 (enrollment - 6 months after…See More
Want to spice up your holiday hair look? Check out today's quick tip for all the steps on how to create fun wavy curls! Happy curling and Happy Holidays!
Aquage Working Spray (Available at Eric Fisher Academy)…
In today's quick tip, Stefani demonstrates the cut crease eyeshadow look. You might be wondering what is a cut crease? The cut crease technique is used to the give the eyes a really dramatic, defined crease by simply “cutting” the crease of the eye…
The ombre trend is no longer just for your hair, it's for your lips too! Check out today's quick tip by future professional Kray, on how to create this amazing lip color effect. Have fun!
- MUD Make-Up (Available at Eric Fisher…
Have you ever said, " I can't braid hair." Well in today's quick tip, Sydney is going to teach you the rope braid, the braid for girls who don't know how to braid. The rope braid is a big deal right now, and we hope you incorporate it into your next…
Are your eyebrows defining you or are you defining your eyebrows? In today's quick tip, future professional Shawn, gives you the inside scoop to properly shaping your eyebrows for your unique face shape!
- MUD Make-Up Eye Pencil…
Is your short hairstyle feeling a little flat? Our future professional Sara has just the tricks for you! Check out today's quick tip for creating texture and volume for short hair with a flat iron.
- Aquage Beyond Body Sealing Spray…
The State the Salon is In (Please use two letter abbreviation)
Tell Us About Yourself, Including Any Awards or Nominations You're Proud of!
EFA was founded by industry innovator, Eric Fisher. Opening in May of 2007, Eric Fisher Academy has grown to become one of the leading cosmetology and esthetics school in the nation drawing students from across the United States.
Winner of numerous awards including Best Facilities in the country and Best School Culture in the country by Modern Salon magazine, Best Trade School and Favorite Trade School in Wichita, Small Business of the Year Award Winner, Best in Business and finalist in the North American Hairstyling Awards in the salon design category – EFA strives to stay on the forefront by continually educating our instructors, bringing in renowned guest artists and teaching the latest techniques in hair and skin care. EFA is a Dermalogica Partner School, a MUD Make-up Partner School, a MAC Cosmetics Affiliated School, an Aquage Training School and we teach our students in-depth business training with the Prosper U Business Training Program.
Nestled at the end of a shopping center on the West side of Wichita, Kansas in what was once a grocery store – Eric Fisher Academy is a 17,000 square foot modern, educational hub.
EFA’s modern décor and busy, upbeat environment leaves most in awe when they first step foot into the building. The retail area is jam-packed with top of the line products, unique boutique items, a brow bar, and a skin bar equipped with a skin scanner. Runway shows loop on flat screen TV’s, music fills the open area and photos of students' work are showcased throughout.
The salon floor consists of 56 mobile styling stations, eight shampoo bowls nested under a circular canopy styled with hand painted faces, a makeup bar, a waxing station, three pedicure chairs, six custom built manicure stations and a color bar.
The spa, strategically placed off the salon floor, provides a serene, relaxing environment for facials and body treatments. It is equipped with six beds, microdermabrasion machines and top of the line Dermalogica products for advanced student training.
Cosmetology and Esthetics students learn in sound proof, cutting edge classrooms with smart boards and flat screen televisions. Located in the back of the building is the Eric Fisher Studio, a 1,500 sq. ft. photo and video studio.
Financial aid is available to those who qualify. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://bit.ly/1B8Yfzc for Cosmetology information or http://bit.ly/1ApLPDe for Esthetics information.
What services does your salon/spa offer? Please choose all that apply:
(email@example.com) hello my dear am Leylo sheikh, please i would want you to contact me on my email i have something very very important to tell you, you really need to hear about it at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hello Dear email@example.com interested in you My name is Nancy Khalifa,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss Nancy Remember the distance or co-lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life. Yours Friend, Miss Nancy.
* JUST ANNOUNCED!!! WEBINAR: W/ @alix_maya!!!! Dimensional Pastel and Vibrant Color Techniques 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP /// Monday, June 12th: 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Central/// SO EXCITED to join Alix Maya, founder of The Unicorn Tribe and Global Artistic Director of Manic Panic as she shares her signature rainbow techniques in two shade variations: pastel and vibrant.
* The Supernumerary technique/// adds additional bands of color beyond the traditional rainbow, inspired by a natural phenomenon that can’t be explained.
You will learn:
– Alix’s signature sectioning technique
– proper application of color
– the truth about color overlays on multi-tonal hair
– the benefits of creating rainbow colors using a natural foundation
– how to use different classic techniques with Alix’s signature sectioning technique to create organic rainbow color effects
* Twinned Rainbow/// is a technique inspired by one of nature’s most rare and beautiful displays of color.
You will learn:
– how to melt colors by direct application
– creative advice on using faded colors to your advantage without lifting prior to color application
– tips on how to “Stay in The Creative” in order to create the new, not the now #behindthechair #haireducation #manicpanic #unicorntribe #mermaidhair 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP!!!