Salon Professional Type - Please choose all that apply:
Di Rosa Haircare
The City Salon is in
The State the Salon is In (Please use two letter abbreviation)
Tell Us About Yourself, Including Any Awards or Nominations You're Proud of!
My name is Jennifer Correale. I am 29 years old and have been in the beauty industry since I'm 15 years old. I recently was the winner of the Professional's Choice for Color Zoom 2013 New Talent Category. I have seen many aspects of the field but only have been licensed for under a year. This industry has given me so much joy and motivation to keep on dreaming. I have traveled all over the US and Italy educating stylists at my previous job. I am currently at Di Rosa Haircare in New York and I'm blessed to work with a talented and motivated team. My boss Rosa Hawkins is a North American Guest Artist for Goldwell and has pushed me to reach my goals and push for the stars. I love behind the chair and would honor the opportunity to share my work in the on paper magazine. Thank you for giving stylists a chance to be creative and share our work with other artists.
What services does your salon/spa offer? Please choose all that apply:
* JUST ANNOUNCED!!! WEBINAR: W/ @alix_maya!!!! Dimensional Pastel and Vibrant Color Techniques 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP /// Monday, June 12th: 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Central/// SO EXCITED to join Alix Maya, founder of The Unicorn Tribe and Global Artistic Director of Manic Panic as she shares her signature rainbow techniques in two shade variations: pastel and vibrant.
* The Supernumerary technique/// adds additional bands of color beyond the traditional rainbow, inspired by a natural phenomenon that can’t be explained.
You will learn:
– Alix’s signature sectioning technique
– proper application of color
– the truth about color overlays on multi-tonal hair
– the benefits of creating rainbow colors using a natural foundation
– how to use different classic techniques with Alix’s signature sectioning technique to create organic rainbow color effects
* Twinned Rainbow/// is a technique inspired by one of nature’s most rare and beautiful displays of color.
You will learn:
– how to melt colors by direct application
– creative advice on using faded colors to your advantage without lifting prior to color application
– tips on how to “Stay in The Creative” in order to create the new, not the now #behindthechair #haireducation #manicpanic #unicorntribe #mermaidhair 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP!!!