Salon Professional Type - Please choose all that apply:
Independent Salon/Spa Owner, Hairstylist
Hair Lab Detroit
The City Salon is in
The State the Salon is In (Please use two letter abbreviation)
Tell Us About Yourself, Including Any Awards or Nominations You're Proud of!
Lauren Moser’s enthusiasm and incomparable abilities are responsible for her successful rise as one of the most dedicated salon owners and freelance educators in the country. As an educator, salon owner, NAHA Finalist in Texture in 2013, and NAHA winner in Texture in 2015, Lauren’s reputation for brilliance is heard around the country. Her ability to adapt to all hair types of has created the well rounded stylist that she is today. Lauren looks at hair as a whole, meaning your attitude, lifestyle and effort, really dictate your final look. "I never claim to be the best, but every day you can be sure I'm going to give it my all." In 2014 Hair Lab Detroit was opened on a dream to create the ultimate salon atmosphere for the city of Detroit. A master of her craft, she keeps up with the latest techniques and hair trends as they appear on the fashion scene. She is constantly working on her own innovative techniques always pushing the boundaries of hair. She continues to improve her skills through national training with elite educators. She regularly styles hair for fashion shows and photo shoots and enjoys doing styles for weddings and other special occasions. Whether you want a contemporary classic cut or a lecture on the history of the North American Hair Styling Awards, you are sure to be pleased with the experience you have with Lauren as well as the end results.
What services does your salon/spa offer? Please choose all that apply:
* JUST ANNOUNCED!!! WEBINAR: W/ @alix_maya!!!! Dimensional Pastel and Vibrant Color Techniques 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP /// Monday, June 12th: 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Central/// SO EXCITED to join Alix Maya, founder of The Unicorn Tribe and Global Artistic Director of Manic Panic as she shares her signature rainbow techniques in two shade variations: pastel and vibrant.
* The Supernumerary technique/// adds additional bands of color beyond the traditional rainbow, inspired by a natural phenomenon that can’t be explained.
You will learn:
– Alix’s signature sectioning technique
– proper application of color
– the truth about color overlays on multi-tonal hair
– the benefits of creating rainbow colors using a natural foundation
– how to use different classic techniques with Alix’s signature sectioning technique to create organic rainbow color effects
* Twinned Rainbow/// is a technique inspired by one of nature’s most rare and beautiful displays of color.
You will learn:
– how to melt colors by direct application
– creative advice on using faded colors to your advantage without lifting prior to color application
– tips on how to “Stay in The Creative” in order to create the new, not the now #behindthechair #haireducation #manicpanic #unicorntribe #mermaidhair 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP!!!