Hi all. I’m new to this forum. I don't know whether this is the right place to ask. My husband is running a salon and he is a hair stylist. My husband had started his business with his close friend…Continue
Hi all. I’m new to this forum. I don't know whether this is the right place to ask. My husband is running a salon and he is a hair stylist. My husband had started his business with his close friend two years ago and now it’s stuck over with a huge credit card debt. We are going through a very stressful life. We had a very happy life before 2 years. Nowadays, he is totally different in his behaviour. I don’t know what to do now. My friend suggested this debt consolidation company …See More
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:( email@example.com) ) for the full details.
* JUST ANNOUNCED!!! WEBINAR: W/ @alix_maya!!!! Dimensional Pastel and Vibrant Color Techniques 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP /// Monday, June 12th: 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Central/// SO EXCITED to join Alix Maya, founder of The Unicorn Tribe and Global Artistic Director of Manic Panic as she shares her signature rainbow techniques in two shade variations: pastel and vibrant.
* The Supernumerary technique/// adds additional bands of color beyond the traditional rainbow, inspired by a natural phenomenon that can’t be explained.
You will learn:
– Alix’s signature sectioning technique
– proper application of color
– the truth about color overlays on multi-tonal hair
– the benefits of creating rainbow colors using a natural foundation
– how to use different classic techniques with Alix’s signature sectioning technique to create organic rainbow color effects
* Twinned Rainbow/// is a technique inspired by one of nature’s most rare and beautiful displays of color.
You will learn:
– how to melt colors by direct application
– creative advice on using faded colors to your advantage without lifting prior to color application
– tips on how to “Stay in The Creative” in order to create the new, not the now #behindthechair #haireducation #manicpanic #unicorntribe #mermaidhair 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP!!!