John C Simpson's Comments

Comment Wall (3 comments)

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

At 9:35am on August 3, 2015, ZARATAR said…

(leyloshe@hotmail.com)
hello my dear am Leylo sheikh, please i would want you to contact me on my email i have something very very important to tell you, you really need to hear about it at (leyloshe@hotmail.com)

At 10:17pm on February 4, 2014, Tarinee Paoriskutta said…

Dear,

I’m from Hairworld, leading hair magazine published in Thailand. I’m interested to request your authorization to use your Modern collection as cover fashion set to be released in upcoming issue. It’s suitable for the theme “Cutting Edge” which will be highlighted. Moreover, I’m interested in interviewing you as well.

Please advise and do not hesitate to contact me via tarinee.p@wswpublishing.com

Cordially thanks

At 12:52pm on November 19, 2013, nancy said…

Hello Dear
nancyaliyu@yahoo.com
interested in you
My name is Nancy Khalifa,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (nancyaliyu@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss Nancy Remember the distance or co-lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
Yours Friend,
Miss Nancy.

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Sleep on it ... #behindthechair #btcbelieves

behindthechair_com

#BTCQUICKIE! Autumn spice by @gionvincenthair using @joico ❤️ CLICK the LINK in bio for the FULL HOW-TO! #Joico #Joicocolor #btcjoico

behindthechair_com

* Big dimension is making a BIG comeback! ... By @lizhaven #btclizhaven ... #behindthechair #fallhaircolor #fallhairvibes #gorgeoushair

behindthechair_com

Dimensional balayage by @kelsforbeauty #behindthechair #balayage #uberliss

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service