Eric Fisher Academy's Comments

Comment Wall (4 comments)

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

At 4:47pm on March 22, 2018, abichloe said…

congratulations you have good profiles and i like your skills, based on your quality please reply me My name is abichloe i saw your profile mail todayat community.behindthechair.com(abichloe22@gmail.com) i became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email directely to my email address

At 9:00am on July 27, 2017, Samarth Mishra said…

Hi there,

PLease Take a look: https://www.waffor.com/

Waffor.com salon/spa Management software with FB & Website Online Booking Widget, POS, Advanced Stock management Client Management Staff Management, Marketing Tool for Client retention Analytics & much more.

At 9:38am on August 3, 2015, ZARATAR said…

(leyloshe@hotmail.com)
hello my dear am Leylo sheikh, please i would want you to contact me on my email i have something very very important to tell you, you really need to hear about it at (leyloshe@hotmail.com)

At 1:07pm on November 19, 2013, nancy said…

Hello Dear
nancyaliyu@yahoo.com
interested in you
My name is Nancy Khalifa,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address (nancyaliyu@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss Nancy Remember the distance or co-lour does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
Yours Friend,
Miss Nancy.

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Gorgeous! ... by @korimtemkin ・・・ ✨My first year entering the #behindthechair One Shot Awards! ✨#btconeshot_boblob18 #btconeshot_pastel18 #oneshothairawards #purplehair #bobs #btckorimtemkin

behindthechair_com

👊💥 NEW BTC LIVE w/ @platinum_perfection ❄💙❄MONDAY!!! Platinum Re-Touch Application / LIVE CLASS THIS MONDAY ⚠️ 👉 SIGN UP: CLICK LINK IN BIO ⬅️ 90 MINUTES for $19.95! Learn the do's and dont’s of the perfect platinum retouch and achieving icy platinum tones with blonding expert @platinum_perfection, followed by a 30 minute Q&A. Our live class begins on Monday, April 23 at 7PM ET, 5PM CT, 4PM PT. ------ What you’ll learn during this live online class: ------ ✔️ Formulating lightener to achieve perfect lift without breakage ✔️ Sectioning, tools and techniques that are vital to the perfect platinum retouch ✔️ Determining processing times based on the client’s natural color and hair type ✔️ Formulating for toning: How to create the perfect icy platinums for any client How to charge for platinum transformations and retouches 👉 SIGN UP: ➡️ CLICK LINK IN BIO ⬅️ #behindthechair #platinumblonde #whitehair #THEBTCTEAM #hairstylist #btcquickie #blondme @schwarzkopfusa #btcskp #schwarzkopfusa

behindthechair_com

😳 ummm! Wow! @hairbyraquell #balayage #dimensionalbrunette #btchairbyraquell

behindthechair_com

* Low Pony Goals ✨💁🏼‍♀️ Want the deets? Click the LINK IN BIO for the full video how-to and 3 mistakes to avoid when creating a low ponytail! Styled by @anna_cantu / created with @chihaircare products❤️ #behindthechair#btcchihaircare #farouksystems #chihaircare #btcanna_cantu

© 2018   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service