Cutler Salon's Comments

Comment Wall (1 comment)

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

At 9:22am on August 3, 2015, ZARATAR said…

(leyloshe@hotmail.com)
hello my dear am Leylo sheikh, please i would want you to contact me on my email i have something very very important to tell you, you really need to hear about it at (leyloshe@hotmail.com)

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

#btcwhatwouldyoudo? I want to go to Beauty School but I NEED HELP deciding! I have three choices near me. Two "high-end" schools that charge $7,500 and $12,000 and the ROP (Regional Occupational Program) school that charges $800 for equipment. I have talked with many salons in the area, and I heard great things about all 3 places! My feeling is that going with the more expensive options $7.500 / $12,000 I will be trained for more high end salons. So is it worth the extra money for better training or should I go for the cheapest training and learn the rest on the job at the salon? Thank-you for all your help!

behindthechair_com

#MORNINGLAUGHBLAST! 😊😀😃😂 Tag a Stylist friend who feels FANTASTIC too! (BUT #SRSLY DON'T STRESS OUT 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 and learn the 4 Biggest Reasons Why Clients Leave) #BEHINDTHECHAIR #salonlife #thestyliststruggleisreal #btcLAUGHBLAST

behindthechair_com

* Well this looks interesting ....... 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 for HOW-TO + MORE! #BEHINDTHECHAIR #btcmorningquickie #hairvideos #curls #vintagewaves

behindthechair_com

#BTCMORNINGQUICKIE! - "Strawberry Ice" ... By @stevenmathew/ Creating Metallic Bubblegum Pink using the new #BLONDME Rose Additive in the bleach, as well #igorColorworx inside Ice & Strawberry toner!  Colour: @schwarzkopfcan @schwarzkopfpro @schwarzkopfusa #schwarzkopf #blondme #BEHINDTHECHAIR #PinkHair #metallichair #btcquickie #hairvideos

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service