FreeSalonEducation.com's Comments

Comment Wall (4 comments)

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

At 6:08pm on June 11, 2015, the United Salons said…

Keep up the great work!

At 8:10pm on July 28, 2013, Gloria Garbaciak said…
Matt I learned from your video..you explained it so good..I got it!!....I actually was giving up hope on learning the fades and getting out the lines..it has been 4 years and no one to help me or care enough..I was let go at a franchise in one day because my fades where not too good you could see the lines and they didn't offer me education like they advertise..I was bummed out..this was last week..anyway I was just going through my Facebook and I saw your video I watched it NAND you used a 3 1/2 and tan worked down to the 2 in the clipper.when you said you start out with a medium length it made sense..because I always start out with a short cut and work my way up..it made sense to see the medium length and work your way down..I got it!!...thank you sooooo much I have another interview and I have more. Confidence on my practical when I go..thank you..I want to take your classes when your in phx..you gave me hope and made me love my career again..I was running away to do my skincare which I do but not full time I want to balance hair and skin.thanks your an angel
At 2:49pm on July 9, 2013, Jill Schnapp said…
Thank you...matt your the best..
At 11:27am on July 9, 2013, Jill Schnapp said…

hey matt its jill. I just got on here.. If you could go to my page..its under jill schnapp.I entered the raw talent contest

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

#btcwhatwouldyoudo? I am curious. I had a mother ask about perming her 10 year old daughters hair. How young is acceptable to perm? I personally feel 10 is to young to start messing with chemicals on a child's scalp. (Even highlights etc.) What do others think? #BEHINDTHECHAIR

behindthechair_com

* Topknot Thursday ... Color by @evalam_ // Styled by @jade__ly Used @brazilianbondbuilder #brazilianbondbuilder #b3 #inspiredbyb3 #BEHINDTHECHAIR

behindthechair_com

* Glitter roots 💜 with @sexyhair's new #GLOWGETTER Glitter Gel! Share your sparkle-filled ✨ looks using ➡️ #SexyHairGlowGetter and #behindthechair to be featured on our IG!

behindthechair_com

* SHOW US YOUR WORK! Enter @moroccanoil's Cutting & Styling Contest for a chance to WIN weekly product giveaways & one big grand prize that includes a 3-day Moroccanoil Cutting Academy course taught by Runway & Editorial Stylist Peter Gray in NYC! Entry details below ⬇️⬇️ • • • • HOW TO ENTER: 1️⃣ Follow @moroccanoil on Instagram 2️⃣ Create a cut or style on a client using Moroccanoil products 3️⃣ Post the finished look on Instagram, tag @moroccanoil and use the hashtag #mymoroccanoil (Limit one post per day, per Instagram account)

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service