FreeSalonEducation.com's Comments

Comment Wall (4 comments)

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

At 6:08pm on June 11, 2015, the United Salons said…

Keep up the great work!

At 8:10pm on July 28, 2013, Gloria Garbaciak said…
Matt I learned from your video..you explained it so good..I got it!!....I actually was giving up hope on learning the fades and getting out the lines..it has been 4 years and no one to help me or care enough..I was let go at a franchise in one day because my fades where not too good you could see the lines and they didn't offer me education like they advertise..I was bummed out..this was last week..anyway I was just going through my Facebook and I saw your video I watched it NAND you used a 3 1/2 and tan worked down to the 2 in the clipper.when you said you start out with a medium length it made sense..because I always start out with a short cut and work my way up..it made sense to see the medium length and work your way down..I got it!!...thank you sooooo much I have another interview and I have more. Confidence on my practical when I go..thank you..I want to take your classes when your in phx..you gave me hope and made me love my career again..I was running away to do my skincare which I do but not full time I want to balance hair and skin.thanks your an angel
At 2:49pm on July 9, 2013, Jill Schnapp said…
Thank you...matt your the best..
At 11:27am on July 9, 2013, Jill Schnapp said…

hey matt its jill. I just got on here.. If you could go to my page..its under jill schnapp.I entered the raw talent contest

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Sleep on it ... #behindthechair #btcbelieves

behindthechair_com

* Rainbow Eclipse ... by @alix_maya 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 for MORE. #BEHINDTHECHAIR #rainbowhair #mermaidhair #vibranthair

behindthechair_com

* JUST ANNOUNCED!!! WEBINAR: W/ @alix_maya!!!! Dimensional Pastel and Vibrant Color Techniques 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP /// Monday, June 12th: 7pm Eastern Time, 6pm Central/// SO EXCITED to join Alix Maya, founder of The Unicorn Tribe and Global Artistic Director of Manic Panic as she shares her signature rainbow techniques in two shade variations: pastel and vibrant. * The Supernumerary technique/// adds additional bands of color beyond the traditional rainbow, inspired by a natural phenomenon that can’t be explained. You will learn: – Alix’s signature sectioning technique – proper application of color – the truth about color overlays on multi-tonal hair – the benefits of creating rainbow colors using a natural foundation – how to use different classic techniques with Alix’s signature sectioning technique to create organic rainbow color effects * Twinned Rainbow/// is a technique inspired by one of nature’s most rare and beautiful displays of color. You will learn: – how to melt colors by direct application – creative advice on using faded colors to your advantage without lifting prior to color application – tips on how to “Stay in The Creative” in order to create the new, not the now #behindthechair #haireducation #manicpanic #unicorntribe #mermaidhair 👉 CLICK LINK IN BIO 👈 to SIGN UP!!!

behindthechair_com

* Starry Pastels ... Borrowed from our friends at @ghdhair / @ghd_northamerica// by @laurenburke96 & on @zoellen_art 1ST FEATURE on #BEHINDTHECHAIR! #pastelhair #bobs #ghd

© 2017   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service