Gratitude Salon Education founder Matt Beck walks you through how to cut our version of what is said to be the most popular hair cut of 2013 "The Chop" Check Out www.gratitudeeducation.com to see our entire FREE Education library along with Business Building Tips and Live Web Classes.

Comment

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

Comment by Deneen Majors on November 4, 2013 at 6:26am
Love it!!
Comment by charles b. ladner on September 15, 2013 at 12:47am

this is pretty much  john sahag's cutting style he was teaching for years.  I was blessed to have taken a few classes with him before he died.  great job

Comment by Kellie Davison on September 14, 2013 at 3:11pm

Loved the texture of cut when finished

Comment by FreeSalonEducation.com on September 14, 2013 at 2:40pm

Thank you!

Comment by Susan Price on September 14, 2013 at 1:06pm

Beautiful look. Love the technique too!

Comment by Hiedi Rollings-Sauley on September 13, 2013 at 9:44am

Thank you for the inspiring techniques Matt, very much looking forward to putting them into practice tomorrow!

Comment by Rachel Hairguru Davies on September 13, 2013 at 4:00am

Great techniques. I have used the back cutting technique but learned a few more to try from this video. Thanks for posting and I also checked out your website and signed up.

Comment by Stevie Smith on September 12, 2013 at 5:48pm

I'm a fan of this cut. I really love how quick it is, and it's always fun to do a dry cut.

Comment by Dave Gambino on September 12, 2013 at 4:34pm

Great shattered cut Matt!  Thank you!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #BTCpics and see your pics below!

Forum

lifting color with color ?!?! HELP!!

Started by aya emam. Last reply by christina keyes Sep 28. 37 Replies

Well my friend has virgin black hair she dyed it caramel using wella 9/1 and 8/1 and 40 vol I loved the color :)I want to do the same to my mom, my mom has 75% grey hair and she dyes it black 302/0.She wants to dye her hair caramel and she does not…Continue

Tags: dye, black, Caramel

Brazilian blowout vs keratine complex

Started by Scissorsong. Last reply by Christine Keeny Apr 30. 31 Replies

K, here it is--we, my salon and I, are debating as to whether or not we should go with the Brazilian Blowout smoothing system or Keratin Complex. I have spoken with both company's reps and would value the opinions of my peers, where ever your…Continue

© 2014   Created by behindthechair.com

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service