Efi Davies's Videos (4)

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* TAG A FRIEND WHO HAS ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE • I am often asked, “am I too tan for blonde?” The issue is not how tan you are, It’s about choosing the CORRECT shade of blonde. @redken #shadesEQ “Gi” tones have really changed my game when it comes to doing blonde on darker skin tones.... Wisdom + Gorgeousness by #THEBTCTEAM's @danielmbeauty 😉😍 #shadeseq #redken #btcredken #btcdanielmbeauty #behindthechair #shadowblonde #shadowroot #ashblonde

behindthechair_com

* TGIS! We all deserve a big ole fruit salad 🙋‍♀️🤣😂 #behindthechair #hairstylist #hairdresserslife

behindthechair_com

* WARM to COOL! By #THEBTCTEAM's @bescene 🙋‍♀️ . . . . Using the NEW @schwarzkopfusa #MOREVIBRANCE Demi line #btcbescene #btcskp #behindthechair #beforeafter #ashblonde #hairmakeover

behindthechair_com

✔ HOW-TO: Foilayage w/ Celebrity colorist Briana Cisneros @brianacisneros....WATCH LIVE Monday, May 21st at 6pm CT. 👉CLICK LINK IN BIO👈 OR GO TO BTCUNIVERSITY.COM TO SIGN UP! Your purchase includes lifetime access to this video – watch LIVE or view the replay on your own time. Briana will teach you her foilayage technique, including her signature hairline detailing placement, and she’ll share tips on how to customize the application for different clients. Learn how to achieve long-lasting color results with dimensional balayage in faster booking time! What you’ll learn during this live online class: ✔ How to achieve icier tones on Level 5 or lower. ✔ How to get the maximum lift from lightener. ✔ A close look at depth versus brightness for color application that complements head shapes. ✔ When to utilize slicing versus weaving. Why all babylight pickups are NOT created equal. ✔ How to use elevation and overdirection in foilayage for a more dramatic effect. 👉CLICK LINK IN BIO👈 OR GO TO BTCUNIVERSITY.COM TO SIGN UP! #behindthechair #foilayage #balayage #haireducation #hairsalon #hairstylist #BTCMORNINGQUICKIE #btcquickie #THEBTCTEAM

© 2018   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service