Celestial Cheveux 2014 NAHA Editorial Finalist

Hair& Makeup: Sherri Jessee
Wardrobe: Jennifer Lynn
Photo: Jean Sweet

Views: 24

Comment

You need to be a member of behindthechair.com to add comments!

Join behindthechair.com

Cut Blow-dry Time In Half!

FOLLOW US on Instagram @behindthechair_com! Hashtag #behindthechair and see your pics below!

behindthechair_com

* Caramel Coffee ...by @lisagreen_bixiecolour @bixiecolour ・・・ #btclisagreen_bixiecolour #behindthechair #chocolatehair #chocolatebalayage #brunette #fallhaircolor

behindthechair_com

* Tone-on-tone perfection 💗 by @colorurstyle using @wellaprofessionals N-E-W #ColorFreshCREATE semi-permanent fashion shades 🌈 ✖️ NO DEVELOPER NEEDED ✖️. CLICK our LINK in bio to GET a sample 🎁 of these new colors, or go to ➡️ bit.ly/btcwella #ColorCreators #Wella #Wellalife #Wellacolor #btcwella #wellahair #pinkhair #behindthechair #btccolorurstyle #pastelhair #mermaidhair #unicornhair

behindthechair_com

#btcwhatwouldyoudo? Hi! I have a what would you do question. I work at my salon as a booth renter. I plan in summer 2018 to open my own salon. How much notice would you give the owner of the salon? I’ve been working with this woman for over 10 years and I don’t want to burn the bridge but we aren’t exactly friends. I just want to be as professional as possible without working in an uncomfortable work environment if she ends up upset with me. I was thinking 6 weeks or a month? #behindthechair #hairstylist #hairdresser #hairsalon

behindthechair_com

* Love is Blonde ...by @cemgumush ・・・#btccemgumush Brilliant Blonde on my Beautiful Client💎⚡️ ⚡️ @cadiveu @id_studio_ • • #behindthechair #balayageartist #hairstyles #haircolor #blonde #balayage #perfectombre #hairstyle #hairgoals #perfecthair #hairpainting #hairtutorial

© 2018   Created by behindthechair.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service